Grimas Pearlite is a coloured high-gloss powder. It is used for beauty as well as for face and body painting.
Pearlite can be applied in dry form and in liquid form:
• Use Pearlite in dry form as a stunning eyeshadow or highlighter.
• Mix Pearlite with Grimas Primer Pro for an intense long lasting waterproof make-up.
• Turn Pearlite into a highly shiny face paint by mixing it with Grimas Cleansing Lotion or water.
• In dry form, Pearlite also adheres well to a greasy surface. It is therefore ideal to use for creating highly shiny accents and fixate lipstick, crème and other make-up.
• Easily create a new shiny colour of lipgloss or lipstick, by mixing Pearlite with Grimas Gloss 00 or Lipstick Base (Pearl).
• Use Pearlite for making glitter tattoos in combination with Grimas Body Glue or Fix Gel and temporary tattoo stencils.
In the dermatological declaration one can read the following:
The products have been dermatologically tested for 24, 48 and 72 hours on 30 persons with healthy skin. No irritation occurred.
Has been evaluated at:
The toxicity profile of the ingredients used, taking account of any contaminants present.
Interactions between the various raw materials.
Quantities of weight and volume the consumer is exposed to.
Foreseeable improper use by the consumer-group.
Mix Pearlite with Grimas Cleansing Lotion for a covering liquid make-up. You can use an A4 system pack (empty 4-palette) or a Mixing Palette for this. First dip the brush in the Cleansing Lotion and then in the Pearlite. Mix the Pearlite and Cleansing Lotion together and then apply the make-up directly to the skin. If you want to fade the edges of the applied makeup, do so immediately after applying.
The applied make-up can be fixed additionally by applying another layer of Pearlite in dry form on top. Use a dry brush for this or dab on large surfaces with a dry make-up sponge. Make the makeup even more wipe-resistant by rubbing the surface (polishing) with a clean and dry finger / hand or a dry soft tissue.
Lightly wash the skin with lukewarm water and soap (or shampoo) to already remove a great part. Massage it in briefly and rinse off with lukewarm water. You can further cleanse the skin with Grimas Cleansing Lotion if necessary.
Do not use ready-to-use cleansing cloths.